In July, ILE was a participant in the 2014 Intellectual Property Protection: Technology Commercialization Program that’s part of the Commerce Department’s SABIT Program. We were honored to be included to provide our expertise. With ILE’s goal to work with life science companies in the U.S. and from global markets, we’re excited to be given the opportunity to meet with global companies in the life science space and thank the U.S. Department of Commerce for their various programs that foster such business opportunities. We recently received a letter of thanks from the U.S. Dept of Commerce and you can view it here.
International Life-Science Enterprises is a member of the UEL (University Enterprise Laboratories). On November 12, 2013, International Lifescience Enterprises was part of a delegation presenting to and introducing the UEL to the Minnesota Senate Finance Committee. The meeting was preparatory — to raise money from a bonding bill designed to expand the facility. Visit the UEL website to learn more about this facility and some of the tenants already taking advantage of the UEL’s services.
During my over 20 years as an executive in the Life Sciences I have been privileged to work with exciting technologies and brilliant people in many diverse cultures and geographic locations and with a multiplicity of technologies and companies. During that time I and my colleagues have identiﬁed the elite experts in all facets of our industry. We consolidate and co-ordinate this diverse group of experts. Our dedication to the clients of International Life-Science Enterprises is 100%.
We, of ILE, work only with the best and most eﬀective individuals and corporations in the facilitation of US companies exploring international opportunities and international companies wishing to access the United States Life Science markets.
My colleagues and I look forward in assisting you in the growth, strategy and execution of associated tactics to ensure the success of your venture.
International Lifescience Enterprises
Welcome to our blog. We are committed to providing Life Science organizations with relevant and up-to-date information about all things related to life sciences. Please visit our blog often!
In our blog we will:
* Post blogs written by ILE to let Life Science companies know what we do… our successes… what’s going on in the world of Life Sciences… our take on the news, our take on international life science activities, etc.
* We will post VIDEO blogs from time to time — because we think it’s important for our visitors to view and listen to our philosophy, our model, what we know works and doesn’t — our solutions — which might be different from others in this business. But if you work with us, you’ll know that we’re in it for YOU — and that our model, objectives, philosophy are unique and that we are successful when you are.
* We will curate content from other sources around the Internet. They will be links to interesting articles, presentations, videos, white papers, etc. We may provide some insight and thoughts prior to the link — but you’ll know why we think it’s a great piece of content.
* We will review all comments and when required, we’ll respond to them in a follow-up blog post. This blog is our way of providing you with an ongoing “library” of interesting content — some of it our own!
THANK YOU FOR COMING TO OUR BLOG. Please subscribe to it!
– The International Life-Science Enterprises Team